About the Job
We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don’t believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
Performs various patient care tasks and uses clinical skills to assist the physicians. Provides personal care and comfort measures in a safe, clean and orderly environment.
- Contributes data to be used in assessment of patient/situation.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment.
- Performs technical services according to appropriate protocols and procedures.
- Participates in organizational professional activities.
We’re all unique pieces of a puzzle at Mercy, connected together to create a beautiful picture of health. And being the perfect fit for your role requires a specific set of qualifications that you’ll bring with you:
- Education: High School Education Or Equivalent
- Certifications: Current BLS Certification required before assigned to care for patients independently. CMA, RMA or NCMA certification or certification/registration through a program that requires passing an exam continued education and is verifiable (i.e. on-line)
- Other: Able to perform various clinical functions as listed in the job responsibilities.
- Preferred Experience: Clinical experience
We’ll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We’re proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills.
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.