Medical Records Clerk
Manpower is looking to hire an experienced Medical Records Clerk for the Sarasota, FL area. Have you worked with Patients in the Medical field? Do you enjoy helping & Interacting with people within the Healthcare field? If so, APPLY NOW!!
They prefer candidates that have some exposure to healthcare / medical field (i.e. - worked in hospital, dentist office or medical office) so they have some experience with medical terminology. You will be responsible for processing medical records requests in a timely manner and efficient manner, providing High quality customer service to new and existing patients. Answering calls, data entry, sending faxes, relinquishing and requesting patient records
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in the English language
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Administrative experience in an office setting; previous release of information, medical records, or other related experience in a healthcare environment is preferred.
- Proven customer service experience and/or training.
- Ability to effectively use computer software and technology as required by the member facility including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to understand and become knowledgeable of Release of Information standards, policies & procedures and HIPAA regulations and to complete work in compliance of these and other standards
- Ability to read and comprehend simple, healthcare terminology
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Manpower Tampa FL/Mid Atlantic