REPORTS TO: SHOP FOREMAN MECHANICAL SERVICES
- Display a good attitude conducive to a shop environment.
- Must work well with others as a team.
- Perform required job functions in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform job functions in a manner that promotes Quality per Voith Standards.
- Must be dependable in regards to attendance.
- Must be willing to work over time when required.
- Must be willing to learn and perform other tasks of operation as required
- Shift work may be required.
All mechanical tooling, drills, taps, pullers, bearing heaters, presses, hydraulic test unit.
25 Ton over head cranes
Fork lift truck
EDUCATION: High School Diploma preferred but not required if the experience level, determined by Voith management, off-sets this requirement.
BACKGROUND: Applicants will be considered in the following order.
1) Experienced millwright preferred with back ground in Paper Mill roll repair.
2) Experienced millwright with back ground on equipment other than paper mill rolls.
3) Past millwright experience on other similar industrial equipment.
4) A trainee may be considered if they exhibit the requirements as detailed under general