Hose Power USA has been a leading distributor of hydraulic and industrial hose products for over 39 years and this is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a winning team. We are currently looking for candidates to fill immediate openings in our Mobile Service Division. In this division we provide on-site support in replacement of hydraulic hose assemblies. While we cover most markets, our typical customers are involved in mining, oil and gas, aggregate, waste and heavy construction. We can service any model of equipment from backhoes to 400 ton mining haul trucks.
· Build hydraulic hose assemblies on-site, at customer location
· Removal and installation of hose assemblies as needed
· Perform machine inspections
· Cold call prospecting and territory development
· Territory management
· Provide information for quotations for large projects
· Timely reporting of data for invoicing in a legible manner
· Properly maintain and protect company-owned equipment at all times
· Sound, independent judgment, as need arises
· Professional customer relations and communication skills
· Passion for excellence
· Good soft skills for customer interaction and building relationships
· Ability to work under pressure
· Valid driver’s license with clean record including no DUI
· Mechanical aptitude
· Time management
· Ability to work independently and self motivated
· Attention to detail
· Ability to maneuver in confined spaces
· Flexibility and ability to think on one’s feet
· Operate hand and power tools.
Summary: We are looking for candidates that have the drive to succeed and a passion to be the best. Charisma, drive and customer interaction is as important as prior mechanical experience. Find us this candidate and we will train them for this position. Great starting pay with full medical benefits, vacation and 401K. You will also earn additional income from commission on sales, after-hour call outs and after hour labor (overtime).