RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Mortgage Loan Reviewer in Bedford, OH. The position will require a lot of data entry and they will work off a checklist.
- Reviews purchases funded loan files; prepare deficiency notices; obtains any missing documentation needed to complete a loan file
- Monitor timely receipt of documentation on cleared exceptions
- Review and update reports
- Worker will start by loading mail via data entry to get familiar with the systems and documents; after they have completed this training they will move to review
- Perform other duties as assigned
- One year of previous Mortgage experience; strong understanding of purchase/review requirements
- 1 year of Microsoft Word/Excel
- Candidates must have experience with reviewing mortgage documents, (i.e., title policies (just one example))
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with personal computer equipment
- Accuracy in filing documents and data entry skills
- Ability to work independently, and to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.