The Visionworks family is a quickly growing corporation with the opportunities you need to excel in your career. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Visionworks is one of the largest vertically integrated optical companies in the United States and are leaders in integrated vision care solutions. At Visionworks, every employee strives to create the best possible customer experience, from on-trend fashions to state-of-the-art eye care.
Join our team and be a part of our company mission to lead the industry with the most frames, the right prices, and the best people.
Visionworks is currently hiring for a top notch individual for our office in San Antonio, Texas for the position of Managed Vision Care Network Management Associate. The Associate Responsible for ensuring providers meets minimum credentialing standards. Ensure that all credentialing data for Retail locations and Doctors is recorded, updated and maintained. Track the Credentialing process for all Retail Locations and Doctors and research all issues related to Credentialing and enrollment.
Summary of Responsibilities:
1. Complete and distribute credentialing applications, re-credentialing applications and Provider Change Notices as well as consistent follow-up on contracts, applications, licenses, insurance, etc., to affiliated providers.
2. Request provider numbers as needed and input new provider data into the iCare system.
3. Update and maintain accurate personal information and professional status in the iCare system.
4. Maintain up to date documentation regarding non-delegated credentialing applications.
5. Collect and review completed applications from providers
6. Research unpaid claims due to Provider issues.
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
Experience and Background:
· One to three (3) years of related experience
· Microsoft Excel, Word and Access skills
· Working knowledge of the insurance industry
· National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) credentialing standards knowledge
Visionworks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.