$5k Sign On Bonus!!
Our volume is increasing and we need hard working, enthusiastic people to join our team!
Now hiring for:
Over the Road and Team Drivers (earn up to $70k - $90k per year)
- New Trucks
- Automatic Tire Chains – during inclement weather
- 2 days off per week.
- No Interruptions in Medical benefits
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.)
- Income protection: Short term and long term disability
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Bereavement, Jury duty and military leave
- Paid Weekly
- Employee discounts
- UNLIMITED DRIVER REFERRAL BONUSES.
- Job Qualifications:
- -At least 23 years of age
- -CDL Class A license required
- -2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 5 years
- -3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
- -Reliable and customer oriented
- -Safety oriented
- -Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- -Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- Physical Requirements:
- -The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- -The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- -While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
- -The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area.
- Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
- Sign on Bonus $5k
- Short Haul (Day Cab) drivers earn $0.415 CPM
- OTR Solo drivers earn $0.4541 CPM
- Sleeper Teams earn $0.6443 CMP Split.
- All drivers are paid for Stops, Pre/Post Trip Inspections, Manual chaining, Fueling, check weighing at a public scale, $21.50 per hour for meetings, holiday, training, detention and breakdown (after the first hour).
For questions please contact our recruiter, Donna Creekmore at 409-651-6681
You will be part of a dedicated fleet supporting a leading grocery store chain in a five state region out of Denver, CO. All drivers will domicile out of Denver, CO. and will return back to the distribution center in Denver, CO. Weekly miles will range between 2000 and 2500 miles per week. This is a 24/7 operation, routes are primarily in Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Northern New Mexico. There is some backhaul activity that returns to the DC. We have three options available to you. Sleeper Teams, will run approximately 800 mile (+/-) routes. These should be able to be turned every 24 hours. OTR Solo drivers will make 2 layover routes and one shorter route per week. Short haul (day cab) drivers will depart and return to the DC on a nightly/daily basis. There will be paid training during the orientation process.
Driver Recruiting Specialist
C: 409-651-6681 central time zone
. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.