On behalf of Indiana University, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking experienced part-time and full-time Field Interviewers to support the Precision Medicine to Population Health (P2P) research study in Indiana.
The study is conducted by the Center for Survey Research (CSR). The CSR is a research unit housed within the Office of the Vice Provost for Research at Indiana University Bloomington. Over more than three decades, the CSR has earned a reputation for excellence by providing high quality research services to government, academic, nonprofit, and private sector clients. CSR’s senior methodologists possess advanced training in quantitative and qualitative research methods and 10-20+ years of experience in research design, implementation, and analysis.
As a Field Interview for the P2P Study, you will…
- Travel to selected households throughout Indiana
- Conduct a household enumeration survey at each household
- Select and screen the appropriate respondent based on study protocol
- Administer and obtain informed consent documents for eligible respondents
- Use project-specific maps, study materials and a study tablet
- Complete daily data transmittal to Indiana University using an Internet connection and study laptop
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) by adhering to strict rules regarding participant confidentiality
- Discuss sensitive study topics with potential participants
- Work with other research team members; and communicating with and reporting to our central offices in Bloomington
Field Interviewer Qualifications
- At least 18 years’ old
- Prior household enumeration and or in person survey interview experience strongly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Use of a dependable personal vehicle for local travel
- Pass mandatory background check and drug screening
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess the ability and willingness to work in all kinds of weather conditions and locations within the state including participant households or on foot including walking for distances per study needs.
- Physically able to carry study materials/supplies as necessary
- Must possess solid computer skills and have the ability to read, speak and write well in English
Hours & Training
- Flexible schedule involving day, early evening, and/or weekend shifts
- Approximately 24 to 40 hours per week (minimum of 20 hours required).
- Must be available for up to 5 days to attend a paid-training session and certification.
- Paid training will take place at Indiana University in Bloomington, IN.
- Must be available to attend weekly meeting with field supervisor by phone.
Total compensation is based on qualifications and responsibilities but starts at $16 / hour. We also provide mileage reimbursement for use of a personal vehicle for project tasks. Bilingual English/Spanish are encouraged to apply!
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.