Sacramento Credit Union is seeking a candidate who enjoys being of service to customers and possesses excellent communication skills for our Financial Services Officer (FSO) position at our downtown Sacramento branch. An individual who derives satisfaction and accomplishment from assisting others with their financial needs would be successful in our environment.
This is a full-time position with weekends off. The selected candidate will be scheduled to work 40 hours/week as follows:
Monday-Thursday8:15 am – 5:15 pm
Friday9:00am - 6:00 pm
- Assessing members’ financial needs and advising members on the products and services of benefit to them
- Obtain and evaluate credit reports, calculate debt-to-income ratios on consumer loan applicants, calculate how much of loan applicant’s debt is secured/unsecured
- Determine collateral needs and payment plans for consumer loan applicants
- Meet credit union consumer lending criteria for loan funding limits
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- One year experience in a financial institution in a customer service position.
- Working knowledge of financial services products and basic lending practices is desired.
- Demonstrated sales ability in either a financial institution or retail store is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated computer skills and familiarity with software programs such as Word, Excel, MeridianLink, and others.
- Demonstrated inter-personal communication and member contact skills.
- Maintains good attendance record.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, Paid Time Off, 10 paid holidays, life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, subsidized parking, 401(k), and more for full-time employees.
Submit resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
(Indicate “FSO” in the subject line)