About the Job
A Transmission Field Services Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company. This is a 1-year CONTRACT positions in the New Albany, OH area. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
- Candidate will develop fully integrated resource loaded and levelized TFS work schedules that optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other TFS work activities using transmission approved scheduling software and tools.
- Comply with the Transmission Outage Management Strategy System (TOMSS) Business Rules and Processes. Manage TFS outage requests, including entering outages into TOA or its successor, verifying that all required outages have been entered, and ensuring that all outage requests are approved.
- Assist in organizing, coordinating and attending the TOMSS outage coordination meetings. Coordinate changes to the work schedule when an outage needs to be canceled or rescheduled. Assist in prioritizing outage reservations to optimize the benefits.
- Develop, review, and present statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence, crew utilization, etc. Coordinate and conduct meetings with other sections/departments covering scheduling, staffing and outages. Promote professionalism, teamwork, and adherence to standards.
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management and 3+ years’ experience; OR an Associate Degree in a related technical field and 6+ years experience; OR high school diploma and 10+ years utility field experience.
- Candidates with a Bachelor Degree in a Business field, such as Accounting, Finance or Management will be accepted if they have 5+ years of maintenance work scheduling or construction project scheduling experience or other relevant project controls experience .
- Candidate will need to have at least general Electrical Utility experience with strong data entry knowledge working with Excel (must have knowledge working with macros).
- Experience with station work and t-line work, SharePoint experience preferred.
This Job is located in New Albany, OH -> United States