Title: President of National Security and Defense Division
ASRC Federal has multiple subsidiaries that provide cost-effective, quality solutions to government agencies. ASRC Federal subsidiaries are determined to deliver on every commitment to every customer. Our subsidiaries provide a wide array of services to a broad base of federal government agencies. ASRC Federal supports our family of companies through a Shared Services Center—providing business systems and infrastructure necessary to successfully execute government contracts. ASRC Federal and our subsidiaries offer a respectful work environment and encourage employees to share their ideas to foster innovation and efficiency. We focus on our employees, so our employees can focus on our customers. We are seeking a Division President for our National Security and Defense group within the Information Systems & Technology Solutions (IS&T) Operating Group, to be located in the DC Metro area.
As a leader within ASRC Federal, you will be responsible for overall leadership of our National Security and Defense Division, which is part of the IS&T operating group.
In this key position, you will be responsible for strategic direction, financial results, business development and management oversight, coaching and development for subordinate functional leaders. As a senior leader, you will provide ethical leadership for the organization and ensure all ASRC Federal Holding Company policies and procedures are communicated, implemented and enforced. Interface with senior level customer contacts promoting subsidiary and company capabilities. This position reports directly to the IS&T Operating Group President.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership in setting the mission, vision, values, strategic plan.
- Leads by example in setting the ethical tone for the subsidiary, operational managers and subordinates. Oversees the administration and implementation and compliance with company policies and procedures; and in conjunctions with subsidiary managers creates a culture of integrity embraced by all employees.
- Drives the strategic planning, development, and implementation of the subsidiary company’s goals, policies and future direction. Communicates and implements operational initiatives to execute ASRC Federal Holding and subsidiary organizational objectives.
- Leads the growth of the company’s business in a profitable and sustainable manner capitalizing on superior assets and innovation and operating in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
- Plans, develops, directs and evaluates the subsidiaries’ operating and corporate policies to ensure they align with the company’s overall objectives. Leverages systems and processes that assure compliance with all regulations required in the course of customer business.
- Works collaboratively with other subsidiary presidents, senior executive team members and subsidiary general managers in providing market insight and the development of solutions to business challenges.
- Communicates regularly with leadership to provide business review, strategic updates, and status of business opportunities and challenges.
- Serves as a key customer contact and external spokesperson for ASMS. Effectively manages relations with a wide variety of communities in which the company operates, including shareholders, employees, creditors, suppliers, the media, governments and the general public.
- Develops implements and evaluates human resource and shareholder development programs to ensure the continuation of a talent pool to address the needs of the organization. This includes programs to coach, mentor, evaluate and access performance; employee succession planning programs and Affirmative Action, etc.
- Establishes operational goals and objectives for the subsidiary and evaluates the performance of senior managers. Reviews achievement and compliance against established policies, objectives and measurable results.
- Develops relationships, assesses and evaluates potential alliances, acquisitions, mergers and investments. May provide input to or be involved in related negotiations.
- Ensures that organizational metrics are captured on a regular and ongoing basis to provide benchmarks for the evaluation of operational goals and objectives.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Education and experience to include a 4 year degree in an appropriate field and 10 to 15 years of related business experience.
- A proven leader with at least 10 years of experience in the federal contracting environment.
- Experience in diverse capabilities, including: IT Infrastructure, Cyber, Data Analytics, High Performance Computing, DoD, and additional segments within the federal market.
- Experience in directing a small to mid-sized organization ($30M) consisting of diverse programs in geographically diverse environment.
- A recognized program/project management leader in the federal contracting market space.
- Experience in identifying, evaluating teaming or merger opportunities.
- An energetic and creative thinking individual that maintains a very high level of business ethics and personal standards.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical, operational and analytical abilities.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this position, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.