About the Job
ChemPartner, a Shanghai headquartered leading Contract Research Organization with over 2000
scientists for drug discovery services, is seeking a director or principal scientist for ADC (antibody drug conjugate) discovery group.
- Leading a group of scientists and be responsible for antibody drug conjugation, ADC characterization, ADC production.
- Managing the group and taking responsibility for its projects by driving and coordinating his/her direct reports in achieving the specific objectives of the respective research projects.
- Representing the Biologics department in ADC discovery project teams.
- Coordinating the activities of ADC discovery related to different discovery groups, departments and collaborators.
- Taking responsibility for defining project requirements, identifying potential issues, and providing solutions to resolve the issues.
· The ideal candidate will have a Ph.D. with 5+ years’ experience (or MS with 10+ years experience) in molecular chemistry, biochemistry or biotechnology.
· This individual will be a highly motivated scientist with a proven track record in antibody drug conjugation, ADC characterization, preferably with post-doctoral experience in an academic or industry setting (for Ph.D. level candidate).
· A strong background in organic chemistry or biochemistry, with extensive experience in bioconjugation, ADC or large molecule conjugate analytical assays such as HPLC, LC-MS, SDS-PAGE, cIEF, peptide mapping or cytotoxic assay, etc.
· Familiarity with preclinical in vivo studies for large molecule drug development is preferred.
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written, in Chinese and English.
· The incumbent will be required to focus on multiple issues at one time, and must have the ability to organize and direct diverse activities in a changing environment, often under time pressure.
With a mature, self-confident and well-balanced personality, it is essential that the candidate also possess a high standard of ethical and intellectual integrity.