About the Job
ISG is a national investigative and medical management services firm specializing in cost containment and anti-fraud related services. We are currently seeking individuals for part time surveillance and field investigative positions. The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, have good problem solving skills and be team oriented. Candidate must be able to work independently, have strong time management skills, flexibility to travel and must have strong communication skills. Flexible hours are a must, to include: weekday, weekend, and evening hours. Criminal Justice Degree preferred, but not required candidates must have the following: -
- Private Investigator License.
- Worker's Compensation surveillance.
- A reliable vehicle.
- A cell phone; to be in contact with a case manager while on surveillance.
- A digital video camera, date and time stamp software with the ability to upload video.
- Be proficient using Word and ability to write detailed reports. Cases will be assigned on a Per Diem basis.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary within a multi-state location.
We are looking for candidates to be employees of ISG not sub-contractors Insight Service Group, Inc is operating under Investigative Agency License A16416