About the Job
Probate Paralegal: Responsible for supporting our probate and trust administration legal practice.
Paralegal Job Duties:
- Administration of probate and trust estates;
- Preparation of pleadings, motions, petitions, accountings and trust administrations;
- Collection of essential information relative to the administration of probate cases;
- Filing documents with the courts and meeting with clients in connection to the administration of probate and trust administrations;
- Other duties as assigned by attorney.
- Organized and very detail oriented;
- People and communication skills, such as the ability to empathize and be sympathetic;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task;
- High level of professionalism;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word; Excel; Outlook) and ability to learn new software;
- 2+ years of Florida Probate experience required.
Competitive compensation based on experience. Full Benefits.