About the Job
CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 36 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a Process Piping Designer / Engineer in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Earn $80,000 to $110,000 per year at this full-time, permanent position. Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Prepare project deliverables and contract documents including calculations, pipe design and drawings
- Survey existing piping systems and examine field conditions as required to support development and completion of projects
- BS/BA in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or other related discipline
- Preferred candidate should possess an AS, BS or BAE degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or technical school certificate
- In-depth knowledge of general building construction for piping systems is essential
- Complete knowledge and interpretation of code compliance requirements and industry standards for the pharmaceutical industry
- 5 years' experience in designing and engineering of process piping systems in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Healthcare industries with additional knowledge of purified water, compressed air, compressed gases, vacuum, cryogenic liquids, neutralization systems and process utilities
- Working knowledge of cGMP codes and standards
- EIT or recent PE registration a plus
- Candidate should be proficient in current versions of AutoCAD and REVIT or equivalent
- Candidate to be capable of developing P&ID’s with minimal direction from others, including equipment tagging and numbering
** ONLY Local Candidates Apply Please.
- CareersUSA - King of Prussia
- Ph: 610-279-7900
- Fx: 610-279-4351
- E-mail: email@example.com