AT&T Program Manger will be responsible for providing Program Management support for the 50 SW Integrated Operations Center (IOC) Development study.
Specific work to be performed includes the following:
- Lead a geographically separated team of multi-discipline professionals
- Serve as task lead who shall coordinate with the government Team Lead to obtain and clarify contract requirements and who will be responsible for all interactions between government and the contractor.
- Ensure personnel do not perform inherently governmental activities.
- Ensure personnel do not attempt to represent the Government of the United States to any other person or entity, U.S. or foreign, except for delivering a Government-approved message or position.
- Oversee scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of 50 SW IOC development. Support proposal development, contract negotiation and contract compliance including
Ensure master plans and schedules are followed, developing solutions to program challenges, and directing others for successful completion of project on time and on budget.
- Lead project governance, alignment, assurance, management, integration, optimization, tracking, finances, infrastructure, planning, and improvement.
- Provide supervision of a project or multiple projects to achieve a corporate vision. They typically work as the head of a program office leading a team, and perform liaison activities with upper management and stakeholders.
- Develop, quality check, and deliver Month Summary Reports and Trip Reports to the Government
- Interface with the Government customer by hosting Program Management Reviews (PMR) and other events
- Develop, quality check and deliver an end-off project architectural document to the Government customer.
Program Management experience
Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
Acitve DoD Top Secret/SSBI required (or must be eligible to obtain SCI)
Ability to Travel. Projected Travel: 25-50%
A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Systems/Aerospace Engineering preferred. A Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certificate is preferred.
A holistic operations, cyber defense, and mission system integration experience is experience focused on the 50th Space Wing at Schriever AFB, CO is highly desired.
Previous experience working with Schriever AFB, CO (50 SW and MDA) is highly desired.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V