About the Job
Conperio Technology Solutions is seeking two experience Project Managers to work at one of our premiere customer sites just outside of downtown St. Louis, in Brentwood. For these roles we'd prefer candidates have aseptic experience and a minimum of 15 years in the pharmaceutical industry. For this role we need someone that is capable of working in a fast paced environment that can make an immediate impact. Our ideal candidate will be able to begin work on either September 11th or 18th and be able to work long term. Our preference is local candidates but this role could offer a per diem for an out of towner with the right experience.
Company is offering a very competitive compensation package for right talent!!!
We need two experienced Project Managers who will start out supporting Aseptic Manufacturing PM initiatives then potentially shift over into the new PMO Office with a wider scope. See the many requirements below; these are very high profile positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required
- 15+ years of Pharma and cGMP experience (deep Pharma knowledge)
- 5+ years as a PM for Pharma projects
- 5+ years as a Process Engineer and excellent, 3+ years Aseptic Manufacturing expertise
- 3+ years as a Project Manager in a PMO Office, supporting site-wide initiatives
- 2+ years in Validation Engineer and Quality Investigator type roles
- 2+ years defining and writing Capital Project requests
- Mid-to Senior level knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing practices
- Mid-to Senior level knowledge of FAT, FMEA and FDA regulatory experience