About the Job
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Project Manager. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Project Manager will include:
- The candidate must have Project Management experience in technology deployments from a business perspective.
- This individual will be responsible for the overall project activities for enterprise systems, insuring compliance to the GS PMO Governance standards.
- Experienced and comfortable with presenting materials to all levels of management is essential.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university With a Minimum of 9 years of project management experience in lieu of degree
- Proficient in project management principles.
- Proficiency to Expertise in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving.
- Project related work experience
- Risk Management
- Project Leadership
- Strong Collaboration
As a Project Manager you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Masters – business (MBA), project management, or equivalent Utility Technical Certifications/Training
- PMP or CAPM Certification
- CMII/Construction Certifications
- Professional Engineer License
- Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls
- Experience in utility industry
- Knowledge in construction management
As a Project Manager with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Project Manager Position include (but are not limited to:
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Project management, technology deployments, enterprise systems, compliance, PMP or CAPM certification, CMII certification, scheduling, cost control