Project Manager – Estimator – Construction
West Coast commercial general contractor specializing in Retail, Grocery, office and industrial construction projects has positions available for Project Managers with a minimum of 5 years of solid COMMERCIAL project management and Estimating experience.
Residential experience applicants need not apply.
If you are detail oriented and have a strong desire to provide quality work for your clients and possess a strong work ethic, we are interested in speaking with you.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Exceptional Communication skills (verbal, written, electronic)
- Construction Scheduling
- Strong Estimating skills a must
- Strong computer skills - MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Solid subcontractor relationships & negotiation skills
- Change order documentation and management
- Excellent Client interaction skills with a goal being 100% client satisfaction
- Follow up - follow through and loop closing skills are a must
- EXCELLENT ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
If you have the ability to bring work in the door through your existing client relationships, an attractive incentive package on top of the normal pay scale and benefits will increase your income but is not required.