About the Job
Position Requisition: Full TimeContingentLabor Category: Program Manager
Position Title: Project ManagerSupervisor:COO
Position Location: Norfolk, VA
Since 1993, Technical Systems Integration, Inc.’s mission is to provide world class service and exceptional responsiveness to our customers who safeguard our country’s national security. TSI specializes in acquisition logistics support, system and platform integration, technical consulting, operational analysis, facility requirements analysis/documentation, test and evaluation support, program management, and type commander and fleet support for DOD and commercial contractors.
Our results oriented team consists of top talent who have the excellence, expertise, and engagement to develop and implement solutions that support customer actions and decisions. A TSI career invites you to build your expertise and skills through different projects and realize professional and personal fulfillment. Your work matters at TSI and we value your contribution.
The Project Manager oversees project with respect to planning, budgeting and documentation and manages team to complete project responsibilities.
- Oversees the development and execution of programs and is accountable for the quality and timely delivery of contractual items under the contract terms and conditions.
- Serves as point of contact with client and performs day-to-day management of contract execution.
- This position may involve multiple tasks and groups of personnel at multiple locations on a single project.
- Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports demonstrating project progress and delegates responsibilities to subordinates and oversees successful contract/task order completion.
- Ensures senior level management within the client organization is aware of overall program status including all relevant projects and their potential impact on higher level organization strategic vision.
Position Required Education
- High School Diploma
Position Desired Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline:
- PMP certification
Position Required Experience
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant experience managing maintenance programs or projects
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on projects with demanding deadlines
- Constructs stable working relationships internally and ability to follow provide detailed instruction
- Works well as an individual as well as in a Team setting
- Work may involve prolong sitting for extended periods at a desk or cubicle.
- May require lifting up to 20 pounds.
- Secret clearance is preferred and may be required for this position; ability to obtain and maintain.
- Must have valid passport or the ability to obtain.
- Positions are located at C4IT (FSD), C4IT (ICD) and C3CEN (Norfolk, VA);
- Work hours Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Working hours can include weekends, holidays, and after hours.
- Drug-free work environment. Must be able to pass pre-employment substance screening and be willing to submit to and pass random substance screenings.
We honor our diverse environment, EOE, Male/Female/Disability/Veterans.