About the Job
CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 36 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a Quality Assurance Line Technician in Pennsauken, NJ.
Earn $16.25 per hour at this full time, temp-to-hire position. Work 40 hours per week, Sunday through Saturday, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Perform required testing of products (raw & finished), recording product specifications
- Analyze batch samples
- Analyze liquid ingredients
- Recommend adding or subtracting of ingredients
- Monitor the filler to ensure weights, chart codes, labeling and pasteurizer temps are accurate by performing hourly checks
- Place batches or finished product on hold
- Copy batch cards for kitchen operators
- Test run samples as requested
- Maintain paperwork and files to ensure accurate administration.
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment (bump cap, hair net, ear plugs, beard net (if applicable), Kevlar gloves, safety glasses and leather skid resistant work shoes / boots)
- Ability to apply intermediate computer and communication skills, math functions, and reasoning
- Ability to use tools/gauges (refractometer, salt titrator, acid titrator, PH meter, color meter, moisture meter, viscometer, constrometer)
- Previous experience in quality control
- CareersUSA - Cherry Hill
- Ph: 856-667-0700
- Fx: 856-667-2188
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org