We are currently seeking highly-motivated personnel who will work in Quality Control of Xbiotech USA, Inc.
· Perform QC routine testing as needed for a variety of bioanalytical assays, including but not limited to ELISA, RT-PCR, etc.
· Assist various assay development and validation activities under supervision.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of results. Report results to management.
· Assist in writing and/or revising technical documents including assay protocols and reports.
· Assist in maintaining and testing critical laboratory reagents.
Required education: Bachelor of Science or Associates degree from accredited university or college in one of the Biological Sciences
· Previous hands-on experience with biological, biochemical methodologies preferred.
· Must have basic knowledge of Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and standard types of laboratory equipment such as plate reader, and RT-PCR.
· Must be able to follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and perform good manufacturing practices (GMPs) in compliance of regulatory requirements under supervision.
· Must be a self-motivated and detail-oriented personnel who is responsible in a team setting, willing to learn and adapt new techniques and deliver results quickly and accurately in a fast-pacing working environment.
· Must be able to successfully multi-task and have strong organizational skills.
· Must have experience with Microsoft Office applications and laboratory statistics.