About the Job
CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 36 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a Quality Control Inspector in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Earn $11.00 per hour at this full-time, temp-to-hire position. Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Performs Quality control inspections
- Evaluate and organize quality system documentation
- Read blueprints. Analyze and apply drawing requirements in various inspection and test situations
- Determine sample size, selection method and accept / reject criteria for specific situations
- Use related terms and concepts such as AQL, lot size, sample size, acceptance number, switching rules, sampling plans, zero-defect sampling, etc.
- Apply Calibration Procedures (Gage traceability, Calibration status, Report calibration discrepancies, etc.)
- Assist other areas of the department as requested and / or needed
- At least one (1) year as an inspector in a regulated industry (Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment) or equivalent educational experience
- Ability to use the following types of tools, and evaluate measurement results to determine conformance to specifications:
- Hand tools (e.g., calipers, micrometers, linear scales)
- Gages (e.g., pins, thread, custom gages)
- Optical tools (e.g., comparators, profiles, microscopes)
- Electronic measuring equipment (e.g., digital displays and output), etc
- Good knowledge and understanding of quality system regulations (e.g. 21CFR820, ISO 13485), Quality Standards, Requirements, and Specifications
- Understand the concept of Customer and Supplier, both internal and external
- CareersUSA - Plantation / Fort Lauderdale
- Ph: 954-423-3333
- Fx: 954-423-3334
- E-mail: email@example.com