CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in delivering enterprise class solutions for our federal clients.CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal Contractors in Washington Technology 2008 Fast 50, and is an Inc. 500 company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
Job Location: Washington, DC 20554
The Records Management Policy Analyst role:
- Do SME tasks, Records Management tasks, Scheduling & Inventory Tasks and Reporting & Documentation tasks.
- Provide support for and ensure proper configuration of Documentum and its peripheral products including DCM, Web services for Records Manager (RM), and Retention Policy Services
- Provide support for and ensure proper configuration of Kerberos in Webtop and Documentum environments
- Provide support for and ensure proper configuration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Perform upgrades and patching for the systems and tools listed above
- Support regularly scheduled releases using Web Development Kit (WDK) Content Server, Documentum Workflow Manager and Content Server, Documentum Foundation Classes (DFC), WebTop, WDK, Java. v1.7, PL/SQL. Releases will include, but are not limited to infrastructure customization, workflow creation and modification, PL/SQL reports, defect fixes and other enhancements.
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to email@example.comHelp. Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.