Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year. This position combines a passion for power sports and innovation to create vehicle service tools, diagnostics solutions, and new service solutions applications. The Regional Key Account Manager plays a critical role in the hands on design and in owning the customer relationship to ensure customer satisfaction and growth of the account. Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Be self-dependent in the analysis and evaluation of complex customer requirements.
- Deliver product and service features, functions and specifications in alignment with customer needs.
- Actively research, identify and develop collaborative relationships with new and existing customers.
- Formulate sales strategy in alignment with sales plan using knowledge of the market and competitors. Identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, solutions and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Develop and present solutions to decision makers at customer.
- Forecast, track, and record sales activities to meet or exceed targets.
- Lead global product launches and customer initiatives.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled