Join a financial group that"s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better-from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world"s most trusted financial group.
Discover your opportunity with one of the world"s leading financial groups. MUFG has a global network of $2 trillion (USD) in assets, and is ranked the 5th largest bank globally, with a reach that extends to 300 companies around the world. We"re proud to bank 730 of the Fortune 1,000 companies in the U.S., and this powerful structure has made us the bank of choice to more than a million consumers, small business entrepreneurs and mid-cap companies, and many of the largest Japanese and U.S. corporations.
We"ve extended our reach to Tempe, Arizona. Given the breadth of our business, we offer the opportunity to join a high-performing culture and build momentum of your own.
We are seeking highly motivated, proactive professionals for our Regulatory Reporting Transformation (RRT) program, as we embark on a multi-year strategic initiative to modernize the enterprise data infrastructure, regulatory reporting functions, and improve overall governance and controls.
As an Associate, your role will be to support the Financial Data Solutions (FDS) team by serving as a liaison to the FR Y-14Q/M production team. You will providesubject matter expertiseon the FR Y-14Q/M data gathering activities within the production team (GL reports, datamart extracts, risk data, financial reporting, etc.).Objective is to provide FDS with a comprehensive understanding of data inputs required to complete regulatory reports and schedules.
*Serve as a liaison between the FR Y-14Q/M production team and the Financial Data Solutions team
*Support the FR Y-14Q/M production team to document the business process model for the as-is current state report production process, in line with RRT program standards and templates
* Assist with all necessary data rationalization efforts between the FR Y-14Q/M production team and the Financial Data Solutions team
o Source system identification
o Data attributes identification, including modifications
o Support data analysis of source system data and other data repositories
o Support development of data quality and reconciliation standards
*Support documenting interpretation of regulatory instructions for the scope of regulatory reports
*Represent the FR Y-14Q/M production team in defining the business and data requirements documents (BRD, DRD, etc.)
* 3-7 years of overall professional experience
* Specialization in Regulatory Reporting in the banking industry required
* Domestic First Lien Closed End 1-4 Family Residential Loans
* Domestic Home Equity Loan and Home Equity Line
* Address Matching Loan Level Collection
* Domestic Credit Card Data Collection
* Wholesale Corporate Loan & Commercial Real Estate
* Regulatory Capital Transition
* Regulatory Capital Instruments
* Operational Risk
* Excellent communication skills and problem solving a must
* Experience or expertise with data analysis and BI reporting
* Superior quantitative capabilities and demonstrated analytical skills
* Ability to speak and write complex information and results clearly and concisely
* Self-starter, team player with excellent organizational and time management skills who can work with minimal direct supervision
* Strong collaborative, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
* Well versed with MS Office suite of products
Bachelor"s degree in accounting/economics/finance or related field strongly preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.~MNR~