Location: Washington DC / Arlington VA Area
Requisition #: 5-RA-16-16
CENTRA Technology, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Research Analyst for the Arlington, VA office. The Research Analyst will support the following:
- Research projects and the implementation of conferences, workshops, and games.
- Supports research projects by conducting research on a wide variety of international affairs and national security regional and functional topics and prepares research reports on findings.
- Supports conferences, workshops, and games on national security topics by contributing to the conceptualization, organization, and execution of the events.
- Provides substantive, logistical, and administrative service to additional division work on a wide array of regional and functional topics.
- Arranges for the participation of and interfaces directly with multiple outside experts from academia, think tanks, the private sector and a wide array of national security, defense, and homeland security agencies.
- University degree. Graduate work in regional affairs, international relations, economics, sociology/anthropology, history, security studies, or similar programs a plus;
- Eligibility for TS/SCI security clearance;
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools required Word, Excel.
- Academic study and/or field experience in the Middle East, Persian Gulf, North Africa, East Asia, South Asia, or Latin America.
- Experience in a national security profession with either technical background in or experience in international relations, foreign policy, or intelligence disciplines. Experience with the Intelligence Community is a plus.
- Clearance Level Required: None
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. EOE/Veterans/ Disabled.
CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.comHelp Please reference job code 5-RA-16-16 in the subject line.
Interested candidates should apply using the button below.Apply Now