About the Job
Internal Job Title:
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Identify, develop, create, test, debug, document and maintain data quality scorecards in SAP Information Steward as well as data jobs that will be used to create Stage tables.
- Audit data in accordance with the Master Data Governance program that defines and monitors the process of creating, modifying, storing and deleting data.
- Develop and deliver management dashboards that describe the state of master data health across the company. Assist with developing new KPI's for business processes and data improvement.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Database Extract, Transform and Load experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of SAP Data Services, SAP Information Steward and SAP Data Migration Best Practices is strongly preferred.
- A general business understanding of SAP ECC functional areas is beneficial.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled