1. Should have 5 - 7 years of testing experience (60% Manual and 40% Automation)
2. Should have 1 – 2 years of Automation testing
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have computer science background.
5. Should have strong leadership skill.
6. Associate willing to work on Manual and automation Script fixing on need basis.
7. “Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.”
8. Should have agile and BDD experience.
• Automation experienced SDET with Selenium/Java coding knowledge is mandatory
• Experience with cucumber frame work.
• Experience in Agile methodology or dev ops would be added additional advantage
• Experience in Web services/Micro Services testing would be additional advantage.
• Excellent communication with people interaction skills
• Retail Domain knowledge would be additional advantage.
About CognizantCognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.