Software Engineer (Gameplay)
Design Works Gaming is seeking a Software Engineer for a full-time position programming games for our online platform. An ideal candidate is someone with the ability to creatively push the limits of software engineering in new and exciting ways; thrives on learning; and can work alone and as part of a team. Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills are highly desired.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the programming of applications onto platforms as dictated by project needs
• Maintain a clean code base
• Work with supervisors and project leads to ensure timely milestone-based deliveries
• Collaborate with designers, mathematicians, artists, audio engineers, and project leads to ensure an amazing end user experience
• BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Must have previous development experience
• Comprehensive understanding of Object Oriented programming languages
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• An eye for quality and design cleanliness in user interfaces
• Strong analytical skills, self-motivation, dedication and discipline
Exceptional Candidates will possess
• Experience developing applications or user interfaces for end users
• Experience with mobile game development
• Casino game programming experience
Compensation and Benefits
Salary DOE, excellent benefits and a casual fun environment.
Please check out our website at www.designworksgaming.com. Send your resume with references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp Resumes without these requirements will not be considered.
This is for a full time position in our Scottsdale office.
Five or less days of travel per year is required to attend industry trade shows.