About the Job
SIERRA CIRCUITS, INC.
Position: administrative assistant
POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for effectively assisting in the management of Sierra Proto Express’ databases in a timely manner, while escalating any issues to the Account Manager. This entails providing direct administrative support to the Account Manager (i.e. archive maintenance, order/data management, pricing support, and issue resolution).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
· Answer calls and provide appropriate information to customer inquires.
· Handle customer service issues as directed by the Sr. Account Manager.
· Provide administrative support to the Sales Team.
· Enter and expedite customer orders (technical data) accurately and efficiently into an order entry system (ProCim).
· Maintain customer database in ProCim.
· Prepare and fax order confirmations.
· Process customer purchase orders and other necessary paperwork.
· Fax, email, or mail correspondence as needed.
· Prepare reports for the Sr. Account Manager (s) as needed.
· Follow and maintain Sales departmental procedures.
· Meet and/or exceed daily departmental goals.
· Maintain company performance goals.
· Interact with managers, co-workers, vendors and etc. in a professional manner.
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Associates degree in related fields or high school diploma, BS preferred.
· 2-3 years experience as Administrative Assistant with data entry responsibilities.
· PCB knowledge and/or design-fabrication a plus.
· Good computer skills: Microsoft: Word, Excel, and Outlook and ability to learn new skills and tasks as required, especially ProCim software.
· Ability to type at least 40-45 wpm.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Excellent written and verbal sales communication skills.
· Must have a professional demeanor.
· Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
· Strong interest in providing excellent customer service and in aiding the sales process.
· Ability to perform at the highest level in a fast-paced environment.