About the Job
IMMEDIATE CAREER OPPORTUNITY – Award-winning, Woman-owned National Staffing Firm is seeking a Dynamic B2B Sales Representative in the Miami area!
As a Sales Director, you are responsible for new business development through outside sales, creating and maintaining a local book of business, and helping our clients build their business by providing staffing solutions.
Why Choose Us?
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions & bonuses!
- Excellent growth potential to advance in our company
- Protected local territory
- Healthcare benefits, generous PTO, holiday pay, and Comprehensive Training Program
- Influential position interacting with VP’s and CEO on a daily basis
- Responsible for bringing in new accounts, expanding existing relationships and reactivating dormant accounts through outside sales efforts
- Identify needs for staffing and payrolling. UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS are available in addition to your base salary.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, with particular emphasis on key accounts through appointments, cold calls, and presentations
- Motivate an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including revenue growth and an increase in the client base
- Attend and participate in networking events in order to establish and strengthen relationships with clients, as well as provide general PR
- Work with the Senior Vice President of Sales, Regional Director, the Vice President of Operations and the CEO to develop strategies for new business development
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence
- Must be Bilingual: English / Spanish
- 1-5 years of sales experience
- Dynamic, high energy, outgoing personality with a sense of urgency and commitment
- Impeccable organization, communication, customer rapport and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets and effectively manage time
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but not required
- Must have Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet research skills
About Us: Since 1981, CareersUSA is an award-winning, woman-owned, national staffing firm offering businesses a wide range of staffing services including temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire personnel as well as payroll processing services and HR Time & Attendance software solutions. In addition to connecting employers with employees, CareersUSA finds people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
CareersUSA - National Headquarters
Application Process: Please submit your resume through this posting
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits, and a career path to success, apply with us today!