About the Job
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
We are seeking aSales Operations Associate to join our New Jersey-based Sales team.
Title: Sales Operations Associate
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Analyze and streamline processes to increase the efficiency of the sales team includingERP admin role functions, reporting and revenue analysis, lead generation and management, and materials supply chain
- Serve as a liaison for the sales team with the functional units and business units on process development projects
- Support sales managers with PTO and expense processing
- Assist with onboarding the sales team includingERP territory set up, assignment, basic sales SOP and technical training, startup supplies
- Cover territories where additional support is needed both in office and in field
- Support sales team in local marketing campaign management and execution
• Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences required
• 1+ years of related experience required
• Previous sales experience preferred
• Background in Molecular Biology required
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills, both written and verbal are essential
• Ability to speak in public and interact with customers with confidence and ease
• Willing and able to travel overnight as required (up to 1 night per month)
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ