Enjoying the great outdoors
Being in control of your own destiny;
Working at something that you are truly passionate
Turning dreams into reality
… if these things resonate with you then consider Whitetail Properties Real Estate.
Our agents are just like you..
"Born in rural Central Pennsylvania, Jim established a passion for nature and the outdoors at an early age. Some of his most fond memories growing up involved hunting and fishing with his dad and grandfather. After graduating from technical school, he spent several years working in various roles in industrial automation sales. He is now devoting his time and attention to assisting buyers and sellers pursue their goals when it comes to selling and owning land." - Jim Lehman, Pennsylvania Land Specialist
We help buyers and sellers navigate the land transaction experience from start to finish. Our mission is to provide unparalleled service, uncompromising ethics, integrity, and professionalism. We will work as hard as we can to help buyers and sellers achieve their dreams. We are grateful and inspired to be working with a select team of professionals that we believe are the most capable, honest and hard working in the country. We believe that working hard at something you love, with people you trust, is one of the greatest experiences in life. Our vision is to continue to build a successful business based on honesty and trust that will help buyers and sellers achieve their goals long after we are gone.
We are seeking Sales Representatives (Land Specialists) in Pennsylvania with a passion for selling land and proven initiative. We offer exciting opportunities for unlimited income, based upon individual efforts and results. Each Land Specialist is placed in a personal branding territory where they are the sole representative for Whitetail Properties within that region, providing fertile soil for each agent to successfully establish and grow a long term lucrative business.
Sales Representative, Outside Sales, Entrepreneur, Hunting and Fishing, Ranch, Agricultural Land, Wildlife biology, Timber, Minerals, Land Investment, Territory Manager, Outdoors Sales, Land Sales, Independent Contractor, Farm, Manager, Real Estate, Banking, Accounting.
- Unlimited earning potential
- Flexible schedule
- National Print Ad Campaigns
- Internet marketing support
- Excellent support network of existing sales team throughout the nation
- Access to career development system designed specifically and exclusively for Whitetail Properties agents
- Agent Mentoring and Referral Incentive Program
- Whitetail Properties Land Specialist Certification
- Exclusive discounts through sponsor partnerships
- Knowledge of hunting, agriculture, and/ or land management
- 3+ years of professional sales experience
- 5+ years of professional employment experience
- College level education preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to obtain a Pennsylvania Real Estate License
- Passion for winning
- Self-motivated and action oriented
- Ability to embrace change and evolve
- Ability to work full-time as an independent contractor
- Commission-only compensation with limitless financial potential
- Financial stability is required to invest in marketing and start-up expenses
- Legally, ethically, and professionally represent buyers and sellers of real estate by obtaining property listings and marketing hunting, timber and farmland properties for sale.
- Knowledgeable of all topics related to recreational and rural real estate such as hunting, ranching, farming, minerals, wildlife habitat, land management, timber and current events impacting landowners.
- Develop contacts and network in the real estate and outdoor industry to cooperate with and share relevant industry information to better represent buyers and sellers.
- Properly represent the Whitetail Properties brand to the general public.
to view a short video about why you should consider being a Land Specialist with our company.
If you possess the listed requirements, we want to speak with you! Click “Apply” to submit your resume.