On behalf of Gaya USA, Headway Workforce Solutions is looking for enthusiastic and results-driven individuals seeking growth and career advancement to join their mall carts team. As a Entry Level Sales Specialist, you will achieve personal sales goals by connecting and engaging with prospective customers while demonstrating Gaya USA products. The ideal candidate is outgoing, aggressive, energetic, and has a real passion to sell.
Sales Specialists will earn an hourly base pay + commission. Total compensation is based on the employee sales.
About Gaya USA: Gaya is a retail company that was founded in Florida in 2007 that specializes in retail sales in carts and kiosks in malls.
Why You’ll Love Working with Us
- Base pay + plus aggressive commission structure. Total compensation is based on employee sales
- This is a full-time position offering 40 hours per week - Must be flexible and able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Immediate, comprehensive on-the-job training
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
What You’ll Be Doing
- Product demonstration while delivering consistent sales results
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Gaya USA products
- Create and maintain a friendly customer experience
- Achieve personal sales goals
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Motivated and driven by performance-based commissions
- Flexibility to work during peak selling periods including nights, weekends and holidays
- Energetic - “can-do” attitude
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.