- Must have working knowledge of Agile Practices, Values and Principles
- Accountable for leading/motivating/partnering with a team of cross-functional members who may have varying levels of Agile experience and building an environment of trust and collaboration.
- Capable of partnering with the product owner/business partners to co-create value and communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
- Responsible for creating dashboard and metrics to report and manage health as well as providing routine communication and updates to senior leadership and management.
- Ability to identify and avoid or remove impediments by actively monitoring risks, escalate issues or concerns when appropriate to ensure business and project objectives are met
- Ensure Agile ceremonies are followed including sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, etc. and regularly occur.
- Responsible for ensuring that product planning and backlog grooming take place
- Responsible for leading the estimating and sizing effort
- 3+ years related experience
- 8-10 years in business analysis ro project management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field
- Scrum Master certification preferred
- Familiarity Test-Driven Development (TDD) preferred
- Proficient in TFS, Jira, and Rally