- Respond to Cyber Security Incidents, provide cyber threat analysis and reporting to support SOC and Program’s situational awareness.
- Will actively monitor security threats and risks, provide in-depth incident analysis, evaluate security incidents, and will provide proactive threat research.
- The manager will provide management and leadership of a 24x7 security operations center (SOC)
- Have knowledge of regulatory compliance directives to include various NIST and DHS 4300A/B security controls and FISMA monitoring and reporting requirements
- Manage and ensure the timely response and investigations of security events and incidents by the security operations center
- Create and maintain schedules to ensure 24x7 coverage by operations support personnel
- Coordinate with threat operations and threat intelligence specialists to resolve high or critical severity level incidents.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 8 years of related experience on a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC).
EDUCATION: Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security
Required Clearance: Must be U.S. Citizen. Must be clearable for USPS Position of Public Trust.
Desired: CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required) CompTIA Security CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker GCIH - (GIAC Certified Incident Handler) or ECIH - (EC-Council Certified Incident Handler)CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V