Job Code: J29*
Title:Senior, Acquisition Security Management Specialist (Top Secret Clearance)
Job Location:Fort Walton Beach, Florida (Eglin AFB)
Are you looking for a rewarding and impactful new opportunity? Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for aSenior, Acquisition and Program Management Professionalsupportingthe AFLCMC/EBJ, Long Range Systems Division which consists of the Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM) and JASSM-ER (Extended Range) production, development, sustainment, US/FMS, Miniature Air Launched Decoy (MALD), MALD-J (Jammer), and MALD-X development. They are responsible for the development, test, fielding, and sustainment of long-range armament and electronic attack systems, guided direct attack/standoff wide-area weapons, guided/unguided sub-munitions, and advanced electronic warfare systems.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
- Provide guidance and administer physical, information, industrial, personnel and operations security programs as applied to assigned classified acquisition activities/systems.
- Support Government SAP Security Officer (GSSO), program managers, supervisors, employees and customers with providing guidance, recommendations, and assistance in managing classified events, acquisition SAPs and sensitive activities concerning SAP information, to include industrial and personnel security matters.
- Control and protect classified storage, processing and discussion areas. Maintain and support access control, Alarm Systems, CCTV, the DoD Lock program and automated electronic control systems (AECS).
- Support event driven Inspections, Accountability, Inventory, Audits, Technology Assessment and Control Plans (TA/CPs), OPSEC, COMSEC and Program Protection Plans (PPPs).
- Manage and supervise the review of documents and eligibility related to security clearances
- Validates current security information and previous investigations.
- Coordinates the distribution and collection of security forms from employees and/or applicants and reviews completed forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists in and provides input toward preparation, coordination, and publication of local supplementation of DoD instructions, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Provides assistance to personnel who publish, transmit, receive, or maintain classified material.
- Reviews DD Form 254, Contract Security Classification Specifications, for technical accuracy and sufficiency of classification guidance prior to approval.Directed the review of solicitation and contract documents to ensure they included the appropriate security clauses and language. * RequiredProvided security education and training for organizational security managers. Applied Security Federal regulations and guidance such as AF, DoD, and National regulations as well as Executive orders and laws to integrate security program management such as Acquisition, Information, Physical, Personnel and Industrial Security. * RequiredApplied Security Federal regulations and guidance such as AF, DoD, and National regulations as well as Executive orders and laws to integrate security program management such as Acquisition, Information, Physical, Personnel and Industrial SecurityApplied Security Federal regulations and guidance such as AF, DoD, and National regulations as well as Executive orders and laws to integrate security program management such as Acquisition, Information, Physical, Personnel and Industrial Security
- US Citizen
- Top Secret clearance(Investigation date within six years)
- Associates Degree with 15 years of relevant experience; Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years’ experience or M.S. with 7 years of experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to all levels of company and customer staff and management
- Travel required
- Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- Ability to work flexible and varied hours
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran.