A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, hands on IT Project Manager to join a thriving P+C insurance business located in Jersey City. The chosen candidate will manage multiple IT projects within a portfolio of finance transformation. This will be a 6-month contract, but since you will be joining the business for the initiation phase of the project, extension is highly likely.
Senior project manager leading the day to day delivery of multiple IT projects across a finance portfolio of transformation. The role will be the primary project manager overseeing SAP, GL, Finance System and Finance transformation projects concurrently.
• Collaborating and working with business stakeholders, vendors and partners ensuring delivery of the projects to scope, timelines, etc.
• Responsible for managing the client’s responsibilities for this project (IT and Business); ensuring all areas are meeting their specific responsibilities/deliverables on time
• Working closely with the PMO, IT leadership and Business to ensure that the solution delivery is as per company standards.
• Participate in all project meetings (e.g., process/product workshops, requirements meetings, etc.) to monitoring the progress of vendor project activities and ensure minutes are documented and distributed
• Assist with coordination of workshops, meetings, etc. (working with vendor)
• Responsible for coordinating the project delivery from all vendors as per approved SOW and scope.
• 8 to 10 years of progressive experience in IT Project Delivery
• Experience in delivery across all aspects including project management, vendor management and status communication.
• Experience managing Business SMEs through delivery across the finance portfolio
• Proficient in managing and developing relationships with multiple business and technical vendors
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
If you are interested in the role, please respond with an updated resume.
Senior Project Manager – Jersey City – 6 Month Contract +