About the Job
Currently looking for a Construction Senior Project Manager to fill an opening with a Milwaukee based regionsl general contractor. Interested candidates should have at least 5 years of Commercial, Industrial, and/or Retail, Construction experience in a variety of buildings and a great reputation in the industry. If you have the ability to work on a variety of projects and want to join an award winning contractor with a great reputation we need to see you asap. We offer a very competitive salary, benefit package, bonus program and stability.
Responsibilities of the Construction Senior Project Manager
- Build commercial, industrial and retail projects in the Milwaukee area
- Oversee the entire construction project from beginning to end.
- Develop and communicate the scheduling plan to all parties to ensure execution is on time and within budget.
- Work with subcontractors to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all subcontractor pay applications, submittals, and approvals.
Requirements of the Construction Division Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree prefered in Building Construction Science, Construction Management, or Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years of Construction Project Management
- Familiar with the Milwaukee market including sub contractors
If you would like to retire at your employer and enjoy your career in construction management please e mail your resume to Tom Krist at email@example.com