Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing cybersecurity solutions in the areas of:
- systems architecture
- security operations
- threat management
- vulnerability management
- identity management
- cyber threat intelligence
- mitigation and response.
- Creates security system architecture, including hardware, software and connective infrastructure for computer systems, security tools, and networks. Requires knowledge of a wide breadth of technology and strong familiarity with available vendor product offerings.
- Able to assess customer requirements, budget, and inventory on hand, then integrate customer's still-usable equipment, COTS vendor products, and perhaps custom configurations into system and network architectures to meet customers' needs and requirements.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in multiple technical and business functional areas.
- Applies broad business and technical knowledge to establish technical direction and priorities.
- Resolves and works on issues across multiple functional areas.
- Effectively monitors and takes action to ensure coordination and effectiveness of all components and activities and decides on issues requiring escalation. Responsible for effective transitioning of existing project teams and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
- Some travel may be required
Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field and 5 years experience or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field and 10 years experience. Strong technical skills and experience in cyber and network security.
Desired Clearance: Top Secret & eligible for SCI
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V