Senior UX/UI Designer
As a Sr. UI/UX Developer, you will be part of a highly visible agile product development team responsible for redesigning external facing applications and portals.
This is a ground-up redesign of these strategic portals.
First and foremost, you should have an excellent eye for design.
You should know a great web UI when you see it, and be able to explain why it's great.
You should be able to demonstrate your passion to create an exceptional user experience.
You should be able to provoke thought and be a change agent in the redesign of these mission critical portals.
• Design of modern UI frameworks
• Knowledge of emerging interaction design trends
• Introduced new UI/UX paradigms and tools into a Web Development environment.
• Familiar with UI frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, Angular, etc
• Ability to lead a design process involving research, experimentation, and revision.
• Incorporate usability testing feedback.
• Collaborate with others and work well with developers, Test Engineers and product management.
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Ability to solve multiple design challenges with creativity, efficiency and precision; a full stack designer (interaction, usability, graphic design, html, css).
• Skilled at building original web sites and applications focused on simplifying the user experience.
• Demonstrated custom web design skills that show creativity beyond applying third-party templates.
• Must be self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication, both written and spoken English, with both technical and not-so-technical people.Ability to explain why a design works or why it doesn’t work.
• Strong visual design skills: Latest trends, color and typography.
• Strong interaction design skills: wireframing, prototyping, HTML5, CSS3.
• Expert understanding of methods for designing easy to use interfaces in a variety of web-based, mobile and desktop formats
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers and PC applications
• Ability to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of his/her job duties With minimal supervision,
this contractor will develop UX/UI designs of desktop, tablet and mobile user applications.
Lead and improve the process of defining UX design workflow.
Collaborate with research and analytics, marketing managers, project managers and web developers to produce best in class websites.
• 3-5 years architecture and design leadership.
• 5-10 years’ experience with software application development.
• Can drive and implement best UI/UX practices
• Able to work independently & within a team environment
• Strong communication Skills (written & Verbal).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related areas
Job Type: Contract