Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming entertainment, offering a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. We’re licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world, with a team of over 3000 employees who deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and technology. Since our humble beginnings in 1953, we’ve been driven by a desire to create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day.
- We are looking for a Sr. User Experience Designer that enhances user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility and experience with our products.
- You will mentor and guide team members on how to produce best product user interface experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Product Management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.Execute all visual design stages from concept to final in an agile work environment.
- Create wire-frames, storyboards, user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Excited and passion about good user experience.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Follows Company programming standards.
- Follows Company design methodology.
- Focused on team success. Works well in a team environment. Assists team members in all areas to achieve successful sprints and retrospectively provides feedback for continuous improvement.
- All other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
- Requires minimum of 5 years of experience on UI/UX.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other design/wire-framing tools.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate examples of prior work.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or its equivalent.
- Experience with an Agile development methodology, preferably Scrum.
- Strong Understanding of Casino Management Systems and Casino Operations will be helpful.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Work-life balance
- Fun and friendly environment
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways:
- Unite – Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop – Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver – Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play – Be creative, ambitious, celebrate success
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.