Hope you are doing well
My Name is Aarif from ORION SYSTEMS INTEGRATORS. Our Company is Hiring for the Below Position .Please Share your Updated Resume if Interested or call me on 732-813-0309 ext. 225
For nearly two decades Orion has developed, integrated, deployed and managed IT services and solutions for leading organizations across the globe. A global company, Orion is headquartered in the US with offices spanning across four Continents. Orion serves as a Strategic IT partner for leading financial, telecommunication, pharmaceutical and Government Organizations across the Globe. Please Visit www.orioninc.com for more Details
Job Title: ServiceNow Engineer
Work Location: Princeton, NJ.
Duration: 8 Months with possible extension
Description: The Orchestration Automation (OrcA) DevOps Engineer will be part of a DevOps team utilizing Scrum methodologies and standard DevOps tools to configure and development an automated self-service catalog utilizing the ServiceNow Orchestration product. As a DevOps team member the DevOps Engineer is required to contribute in developing the detailed technical design, implement automated services, monitoring solutions, test other DevOps Engineers work.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in CS, Engineering, or equivalent
Years of Experience: 5+
Strong experience with ServiceNow development and administration
- Strong experience with PowerShell script development
- Strong experience with SharePoint 2013 platform
- Experience with TFS 2010+, VSTS, or similar ALM tool
- Experience with Selenium or similar test automation tools
- Working knowledge of Azure Services, especially ARM templates
- Experience developing in a software development language (e.g., preferably C#/C++)
- Experience and knowledge of database technologies, particularly MS SQL
- Experience with instrumentation, monitoring, alerting, and responding relative to performance and availability of applications
- Knows what is possible using latest networking, infrastructure, database, and application technologies to driving automation and reliability improvements
- Understanding of the concepts and principles behind DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Agile, Lean, etc.
- Use of DevOps tools to deliver and operate end-user services a plus (e.g., Chef, New Relic, Puppet, etc.)
- 5+ years developing software
- 2 years in a senior developer position
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Orion Systems Integrators, Inc.
Location: 3759 Hwy 1 South Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Phone : (732) 813-0309 Ext.225 | Fax : (732) 422-6445
Delivering trusted solutions to our clients for over 20 years