I have a long term contract opportunity in New York NY that is looking for a solid Project Manager who had led Sharepoint projects or strong document control experience. Please see the job description below and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me, email@example.comHelp or 973-732 5454 x27
- Develop and lead multifaceted project teams throughout all phases of the project life cycle for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Document Management: DocuSign, ThunderHead, Axsy, Bit2Win, Vlocity, etc.
- Initiate projects through the development of Project Charters and project schedules.
- Plan projects including develop the project management plan, collect and analyze requirements, define scope, plan and estimate schedule and cost, plan quality, communication, project risk, and procurement
- Execute projects by directing and managing project work, assuring project quality, acquiring, developing and managing a diverse project team, managing communications, conducting procurements, and managing stakeholders.
- Monitoring and controlling projects utilizing a formal change control process, validating and controlling scope, and controlling schedule, costs, quality, communications, risks, procurements, and stakeholder engagements.
- Closing projects including the facilitation and coordination of project closure activities, post-implementation reviews and post-implementation audits.
- Balance the competing project constraints including scope, quality, schedule, costs, resources, and risks through effective leadership and decision-making.
- Effectively facilitate meetings, and deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Continuously improve, adhere to, and enforce the use of Organizational Project Management.
- A four-year degree (bachelor's degree or the global equivalent), three to four years of work experience on a project team, a PMP or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) would be great.
- Ability to develop and lead multi-faceted project teams on small projects or phase(s) of larger projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle is required.
- Technical, conceptual and problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills including leadership, team building, motivation, communication, influencing, decision-making, awareness, negotiation, trust building, and conflict management are required.
- Strong risk management and change management skills are required.
- Experience eliciting, translating, and managing stakeholder requirements are required.
- Experience in the Property and Casualty Insurance industry is preferred.
Senior Technical Recruiter
P: 973.732.5454 x27