If you are seeking a fun and innovative place to work, we invite you to apply at Alere eScreen!
- Develop and maintain new line of business applications, features on existing platforms, and support tools
- Maintain and support projects and deadlines
- Collaborate effectively with individuals and teams across entire SDLC process for entire software lifecycle
- Maintain source code using version control software
- Create and maintain technical design documentation for new and existing systems
- Support existing integration points and create new ones; troubleshoot errors
- Maintain currency in software development technologies and practices
- No travel will be required for this position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three plus (3+) years of software development in a team environment
- Three plus (3+) years enterprise software development with Microsoft stack
- Background in enterprise web application programming
- Experience with front end UI design and usability design preferred
- Experience with Team Foundation Server and MS-Build preferred
- MS-SQL/T-SQL required
- .NET (C#), extensive, proven work with ASP.NET and MVC required
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet tight deadlines and function well under pressure
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Work, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
- MCSD or other Microsoft certifications (preferred)
Alere, Inc. is an equal employment/affirmative action employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to to let us know the nature of your request. Alternatively call: Human Resources at (877-818-7722 extension 23214).
Alere eScreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.