The successful applicant will work with a team of scientists, engineers, and software specialists to produce innovative new capabilities and services based on existing products and application suite. We are looking for candidates that are forward thinking, capable of achieving a broad perspective, and have a strong desire to achieve results. Salary will be competitive based on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for individuals with strong technical fundamentals from computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics or related fields. The positions can be filled at the BS/BA, MS/MA or PhD levels from any of these areas or equivalent experience. Applicant must be able to work in a team environment and possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Some US travel by commercial air may be required to attend meetings and present project results.
Applicant must be a US Citizen and capable of achieving clearance at the Top Secret level.
- Strong programming skills
- C++ and object-oriented experience
- Problem solving approach development
- Requirements analysis
- Software and technical testing
- Reading and writing documentation
- Proposal writing
- Generating high content visualizations.
- Experience with electro-optical sensors and radar systems
- Satellite communications or cyber security.
- MS Office and Visual Studio experience a plus.