Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Define and perform various test functions - Black Box, User Acceptance Testing, Functional, and Regression, End to End testing for mobile devices / websites and mobile apps.
- Act as first line for sanity checking and the last line of defense against code failure.
- Focus on business workflows and validation.
- Engage directly with business / product managers to provide defect insights with proper documentation / screen shots.
- Work directly with product managers and software engineers to understand technical and functional system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations.
- Write, debug and maintain test scripts, test cases and utilize automation frameworks.
- Provide post-release testing of production changes.
- Communicate effectively the daily status – risks / issues / dependencies, track progress and manage issue workflow to resolution.
- Escalate things to manager / senior manager which impacting the release / product launch.
- Hands on experience developing regression and unit test plans, managing issues/defects, and test execution of web applications
- Experience with cross-browser system testing
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Mobile browser and native apps experience is a plus
- Desire for delivering excellence in product quality, and reliability
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, project and time management skills a must.
- Extremely detail-oriented in regards to verbal and written documentation and communication
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering or business related discipline or equivalent experience desired
- Ability to work flexible hours – occasionally on weekends too
- Capability and willingness to support night of deployment testing
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement in process and standards for the entire team
- JIRA / Quality Center / Rally / Confluence
- Proficiency with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- 7 -12 years’ experience as a business analyst or similar role
- Experience in telecommunications industry preferred
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments, and create deliverables with some direction
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Talent Services bring clients a range of staffing solutions, from a single contractor to a team of experts to help achieve their key business goals on target and within budget. Our talent sourcing model uncovers the right IT talent and aligns critical skills with client technology, culture, and expectations.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit http://www.ciber.com/.