Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Solutions Consultant/Technical Product Manager for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Oakland, CA 94612
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Solutions Consultant/Technical Product Manager
Role Description: The Solutions Consultant/Technical Product Manager would need to have at least 10 years of experience. This Candidate must be an experienced Solutions Consultant with significant experience managing design and delivery of enterprise software solutions.
The Solutions Consultant must be technically proficient, preferably with experience with Salesforce, Microsoft, WordPress, and/or HRIS.
The Solutions Consultant’s work will be focused on providing technical support and consult for users on a recruiting app in the short term. Then, s/he will shift focus to managing discover, define, design, and build/configure of a new platform in preparation for the program and users’ transition to the new platform.
S/he will act as the technical project manager but also needs to be able to advise the program team on best practices and technical feasibility of the decisions they make about user experiences, features, and functionality.
S/he will have proven technical project management expertise, especially in delivering and managing SaaS and enterprise products in a matrixed environment.
- Provide technical support and administration to users of a recruiting software application with a growing user base.
- Log bugs, troubleshoot, and manage fixes, maintenance, and other issues with vendors.
- Serve as a technical enablement advisor by developing and executing project plan to manage, transition from, and deliver a new application.
- Collaborate with internal software development partners and technical teams to establish toolset and best practices for development, testing, and project management.
- Act as the principal advisor to management on the overall functionality, security, and quality of products and services throughout development and launch.
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis, and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from internal clients.
- Document requirements for current and future builds of the application.
- Build and manage strong relationships with vendor product management and development teams.
- Collaboratively partner with Director, Product Strategy, clients, users, other departments.
- Partner with client teams to enable on-time, on-budget product delivery with exceptional quality.
- Complete other related tasks under the direction of the Director, Product Strategy.
- 5-7 years of experience managing the design, build/configure of software solutions.
- 5 years of experience as a technical product manager managing design, build, ongoing development, upgrades for enterprise software solutions with a large user base.
- 5 years managing the design and implementation of enterprise security solutions to manage data security, identity, and other risks as a requirement for delivery of an enterprise software product.
- 3-5 years of experience project management experience in a large, matrixed organization.
- 3-5 years of experience with vendor management.
- 1-3 years of technical support and/or administration.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Some experience with development, technical support or administration of Salesforce, Microsoft, WordPress, and/or HRIS systems
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and administration to users of a recruiting software application (log bugs, troubleshoot, answer questions).
- Manage vendor relationships for current and new application.
- Develop and manage completion of project plan to build/configure/transfer to new application.
- Meet/communicate with application owners/program managers to understand program and user needs.
- Keep Director, Product Strategy apprised of current project status.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strategic thinking.
- Systems thinker.
- Team player.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Proactive self-starter.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Minimum 10 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834/412.200.1197 (Ext: 2188)