The primary purpose of this position is to create, build, and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers across the country and sell IT equipment and services to those relationships.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with new and existing customers.
- Work with available resources (vendors, internal engineers, etc.) to accurately develop quotes and place orders to meet customer objectives.
- Continuously prospect new opportunities.
- Conduct outbound phone calls and receive inbound inquiries on a daily basis.
- Regularly engage in onsite vendor trainings to constantly expand knowledge on products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT sales.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi task on a daily basis.
- Must have the ability to manage time to maximize sales.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with vendors, customers, employees, and the general public.
MNJ is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.